Filti (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://migration.filti.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below.
These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time, there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on the weight, and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
Customers are responsible for import fees on international shipments with the corresponding shipping service.
3. Returns & Warrant
All sales are final. No returns or warranty claims apply.
4. Delivery Terms
Filti products are only shipped domestically, standard ground. Shipments are in transit for 5 – 7 days after processing.
- 4.1 Dispatch Time
- Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of the order. Our warehouse typically operates during standard business hours, Monday – Friday, although special circumstances may apply. We always take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- 4.2 Change Of Delivery Address
- For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
- 4.3 Military Address Shipping
- For military addresses, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.4 Items Out Of Stock
- If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
- 4.5 Delivery Time Exceeded
- If the delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with the next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
- 9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
- 9.2 Process for parcel lost in transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service inquiries, please email us at email@example.com