Filti (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://filti.com) (“website”). By placing an order through this website, you will be agreeing to the terms below.
These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time, there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on the weight of the package, the destination it is being shipped to, and the carrier service in charge of the delivery. Payment for shipping will be collected at checkout.
Customers are responsible for import fees on international shipments with the corresponding shipping service.
3. Refunds and Returns
A refund is a customer credit for all or part of the cost of a purchased item. In some cases, customers may be refunded for their purchase without the need for a return of the product(s). This means that the customer is not required to send the item back to the fulfillment center. Some items that are not eligible for return may be eligible for a refund.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase or have any issues with our products, please contact our client service department for additional assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Filti, we have a 30-day limited warranty policy from the time of delivery for all air filter products. Any refund or missing product claims submitted after this period may be denied. All sales are final for Face Mask products. You may be subject to a refund upon cancellation within 24 hours of placing your order or if your package has not left the facility. Up to 50% refund for subscription cancellations, valid one time per user.
4. Delivery Terms
Filti products are shipped domestically and to Canada, standard ground. Shipping time estimates are based on information provided by the respective carriers, such as UPS and the USPS, and may vary depending on the current demand and process efficiencies of these services. At this time, we are not able to ship internationally but we are taking steps to improve our logistical capabilities for the future.
- 4.1 Dispatch Time
- Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment for the order. Our warehouse typically operates during standard business hours, Monday – Friday, although special circumstances may apply. We always take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- 4.2 Change of Delivery Address
- For change of delivery address requests, we can change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
- 4.3 Military Address Shipping
- For military addresses, please send an email to email@example.com.
- 4.4 Items Out of Stock
- If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to become available before dispatching your order. Other in-stock item(s) included in the order will be reserved until the out-of-stock item(s) have been replenished unless the client requests otherwise.
- 4.5 Expected Delivery Time
- Depending on the carrier and the shipping address, average delivery times are about 5-7 days, once the order has been processed.
- 4.6 Delivery Time Exceeded
- If the delivery time has exceeded two weeks from the shipping date, please contact us so that we may investigate and provide further assistance.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link via email from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged in Transit
If you find that your parcel is damaged in transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service department to discuss a refund or replacement order. If the parcel has been delivered in your absence, please contact client services for additional assistance.
7. Duties & Taxes
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed at checkout. For orders that are eligible for tax exemption, please send us a copy of the proper documentation so that we may apply the status to your account/order.
For Canadian orders, Filti is not responsible for any duties or customs fees. All duties claims must be filed with the proper authorities at the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund and return policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
- 9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
- 9.2 Process for parcel lost in transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has investigated and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org