- Improved Air Quality- The filter is highly efficient, with MERV 13 rating, and filters out airborne particulate matter that the average disposable filter does not. This is accomplished through the use of state-of-the-art nanofiber technology. Inhale clean and healthy air.
- Nanofiber Technology- Nanofiber captures ultrafine pollutants, and scrim acts as an additional reinforcement. An engineered melt-blown design with a 3-layer composition increases dust collection capacity.
- Save Landfills- Reduce the amount of waste you contribute to landfills by 16x than an average homeowner.
- Cost-Effective- The washable filters may help you save up to $100 annually or more than $1,000 over ten years. It’s as simple as “Rinse, Reuse, Repeat!”.
- Layer 1: Meltblown designed to capture larger particulate matter and engineered for increased dust holding capacity.
- Layer 2: Patent Pending nanofiber technology capturing the smallest particles and ultra fine pollutants.
- Layer 3: Scrim that acts as a supporting layer for the nanofiber for additional reinforcement